One Tool Box for all GTS Screws
Save some money and borrow the assembly tool at your desired time. The box contains everything you need to install our GTS Screws.
90,00 € – 110,00 €
incl. VAT plus shipping
This is how simple our tool rental works
- Select shipping zone (like delivery address; here you see the countries and zones)
- Zone 1 (yellow): €90 / week
- Zone 2 (blue without switzerland): €110 / week
- Zone 3 & Zone X: no rental possible!
- Select desired delivery date, earliest possible 5 working days after receipt of order.
- We automatically charge a deposit of €222.
- After the installation, you send the box back to us.
- We will refund your deposit.
Special requests, extra sausages and questions please to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your desired date
We will deliver the box on the desired date specified above (or a little earlier, of course at no extra charge). The delivery date is at the earliest 5 working days after receipt of order, so that we have time to pack.
The delivery is linked to the rest of the order. If the delivery is generally delayed, the toolbox will also be delivered later (by arrangement). In this case, the rental period only starts when the toolbox arrives at your address (the date is shown on the parcel tracking number).
The customer pays
The customer bears the return costs – the cheapest way is with the parcel service GLS. GLS accepts our wooden crate, with other providers the wooden crate must be additionally wrapped with cardboard (otherwise the crate is paid for as bulky goods!). GLS charges by packing size and not by weight, and is therefore usually cheaper.
We require a deposit of €222 for our toolboxes. Once we have received the box and tools back undamaged, we will transfer the €222 back to your account.
If major defects occur, parts are missing or the box arrives much later than agreed, we reserve the right to retain an appropriate part of the deposit – this will be done after prior consultation with the customer. So: “Be gentle with the rental”.
What is delivered?
- Details about the individual products can be found on the respective product page.
- Size of the wooden box: 75 × 16 × 12 cm
- Total weight: 13770 g
- Article number: TTS-TOOL-RENTAL
- HS codes (customs tariff): 82041100, 82075090
Matching size and drilling depth
Our entire range gets by with only two drills (drilling depth in brackets)!
Auger-Bit ø 36 mm:
- GTS Allstar (18.5 cm = 7,3 in) + Forstner-Pin-Combo (7 cm = 2,8 in)
- GTS TOP (15.0 cm = 5,9 in)
- GTS Friend (14.0 cm = 5,5 in)
- GTS Free (13.5 cm = 5,3 in)
- GTS Side (13.0 cm = 5,1 in)
Auger-Bit ø 24 mm:
Our YouTube Channel
Delivery times, prices, returns
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I send the toolbox back to?
Please send back to the following address:
Vitus Wahlländer – TheTreehouse.Shop
83727 / Schliersee
What if I need the tool longer than expected?
If the toolbox has not arrived on the 10th working day after the delivery date, we will charge an additional €70 / week. This amount will be deducted from the deposit.
But don’t panic, we don’t charge by the minute or day, so if you need longer, just email or call and we’ll find a relaxed solution.
Can I use a different ratchet?
Yes, all you need is a sturdy ratchet with a SW46 nut for our GTS nuts and a sturdy handle at least 70 cm long. You are most likely to find such tools at farmers, truck drivers or car repair shops.
Caution: Do not experiment with pipe wrenches, short ratchets and extension pipes, they can break off, which is very dangerous!
Which drill machine do I need for pre-drilling?
- For hardwoods (oak, beech, ash, …) the cordless drill must be a real powerhouse – the snake drill ø 36 mm and the Forstner drill ø 74 mm require enormous power! The most important thing is the torque, which should be > 120 Nm in hardwood and > 80 Nm in softwood.
- The drill chuck must have at least a ø 11 mm (0,43 in) receptacle to accommodate our drills.
- The machine must have an additional handle – there is a great danger of the drill “eating” and twisting your wrist.
You can find more recommendations and tips in our FAQs.