- Price is for screw incl. nut!
- To fix the support beams you need an additional support and distance rings if necessary!
- Please read the hardware info before buying!
- Special Tree Thread: Specially developed coarse thread for tree, i.e. Increased pull-out resistance (500 – 1000 kg).
- Cylinder 74: The solid cylinder (ø 74 mm) transfers the loads safely into the tree trunk.
- Top Seal: The increasing cylinder diameter seals the borehole, the screw fits snugly and tightly.
- Tapered Transition: Over the years, the tree wants to overflow the screw. This process is facilitated by the tapered outer cylinder. The smooth transition makes the overall appearance more aesthetic – like a branch.
- Shaft 40: With a diameter of ø 40 mm, the shaft can withstand even the greatest alternating stresses – peaceful sleep is guaranteed.
- Seamless: Since 2020, we have dispensed with weld seams in our screws – our new process (cold pressing) makes the screws indestructible!
- Black KTL Coating: The environmentally friendly coating process ensures optimum corrosion protection and excellent sliding properties. Due to the black appearance, the screw disappears inconspicuously in the tree.
- Certified DIN quality steel, special steel alloy (shaft not weldable)
- Dimensions: ltotal = 455 mm; lthread = 105 mm; lcyl = 110 mm; lshaft = 240 mm; D = 74 mm; d = 40 mm
- Weight: 6800 g incl. nut