The set includes:
- 1 x GTS Free (incl. nut M30)
- 4 x full thread wood screws ø 8 × 120 mm, TX30, galvanized
You need the full thread wood screws to reinforce your wooden beam in the area of the drill hole! You don’t need an extra support if the load is low! Both the hole for the coarse thread in the tree and the hole in the support beam are pre-drilled with a ø36 mm Auger Bit.
With the GTS Free, the wooden beam is inherently close to the tree. If strong thickness growth (tree) is to be expected, we recommend using a larger GTS with Support and Distance Rings
Not recommended for swing beams, cantilevered, rotating or swinging elements!
- Stainless steel A2
- Dimensions: Lges = 285 mm; Lthread = 100 mm; Lshaft = 120 mm; Dshaft ø = 34,5 mm
- Drilling depth in tree = 130 mm
- Nut M30: stainless steel SW 46
- Shaft end with SW 30 (here you can use open-end spanner or pipe spanner)
- Weight (incl. wood screws): 2440g