DRILL COMBO for GTS ALLSTAR
Drill set for pre-drilling the GTS Allstar
Diese Werkzeug-Combo wird benötigt, um das Loch für die GTS Allstar in den Baum zu bohren.
incl. VAT plus shipping
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
|✓ Made in Germany||✓ 30 Days Return|
Auger-Bit ø 36
Drill an 18.5 cm (7,3 in) deep hole exactly horizontally into the tree at the desired location, always checking the spirit level. Use the lowest speed (1st gear) of the drill for both holes, this way you have the most power and the machine is not overloaded. Clean the drill hole afterwards.
Forstner-Pin-Combo ø 74
Use the first hole as a guide for your Forstner-Bit and use it to drill the 7 cm (2,75 in) deep hole for the cylinder of the GTS Allstar. Use a strong drill (>22 V; >5.2 Ah; >80 Nm) with a long handle! Make sure you have a secure footing and that you do not twist your wrist.
What is delivered?
Matching size and drilling depth
Our entire range gets by with only two drills (drilling depth in brackets)!
Auger-Bit ø 36 mm:
- GTS Allstar (18.5 cm = 7,3 in) + Forstner-Pin Combo ø 74 mm
- GTS Top (15.0 cm = 5,9 in)
- GTS Friend (14.0 cm = 5,5 in)
- GTS Free (13.5 cm 5,3 in)
- GTS Side (13.0 cm = 5,1 in)
Auger-Bit ø 24 mm:
- Details can be found on the individual product pages.
- Total weight: 1710 g
- Item number: TTS-TOOL-DCA
- HS codes (customs): 82075090
We are happy to rent out our tools – more info here!
Delivery times, prices, returns
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I also use other drill bits from the DIY store?
Auger-Bit – YES.
Forstner-Pin Combo – NO!
The exact interaction of Auger-Bit and Forstner-Pin Combo is decisive for the safe and tree-friendly assembly of the GTS Allstar.
The drill holes must be accurate to the millimetre, otherwise the full load-bearing capacity of the GTS cannot be achieved. The use of any other drill invalidates any warranty and liability!
Which drill machine do I need for pre-drilling?
- For hardwoods (oak, beech, ash, …) the cordless drill must be a real powerhouse – the Auger-Bit ø 36 mm and the Forstner-Bit ø 74 mm require enormous power
- The most important thing is the torque, which should be > 120 Nm in hardwood and > 80 Nm in softwood.
- The drill chuck must have at least a ø 11 mm receptacle to accommodate our drills.