How does it work?
Two GTS screws are fastened on top of each other at a distance of 1.3 to 2.5 m: the upper one carries a large part of the load; the cross beam is fastened to it by a Static Support. To prevent it from tilting, the cross beam is braced with a tree screw underneath and the V-Bracket – a stable triangular construction.
The two parts of the support can also be used separately.
Details of the triangle construction can be found here.
A detailed assembly instruction is available here.
- Compatible with GTS (Allstar, Top, Friend)
- Recommended for triangular constructions with a wood width from 7 to 12 cm
- Vertical screw spacing min. 1.3 m; max. 2.5 m
- The larger the triangle, the more stable
- The more acute the lower triangle angle, the more load is transferred vertically
- Caution in case of strong curvature and on stem foot!
- We recommend 6-8 mm stainless steel screws (small holes) and 10-12 mm lock screws (large holes) for fixing the supports.
The best way to prefabricate the wooden triangle and V-Bracket on the floor.
- Variable angle (max. 60°) gives room for manoeuvre when designing the triangle
- Can also be used as individual parts (e.g. individual lateral struts)
- Screw holes: 8 x d=8 mm each for wood screws, 1 x d=12 mm for lock screws, guarantee optimum fixing of the wood beams
- DIN Quality steel
- Black KTL Coating
- Weight: 3850 g
- Outside dimensions of individual part: l= 355 mm; b=70 mm; h=70 mm
- Prices incl. 19% VAT. (Germany) & plus shipping costs
- Delivery time within Europe Zone 1 max. 14 days (in stock)
- Delivery time for other countries in the EU: max. 21 days (in stock)
- More info here