- Treehouse platform between two, three or four trees
- Sliding platform
- Large spans possible (axis distance tree-tree max. 8 m)
- Read more about this construction here
Treehouse between 2 trees:
- Minimum trunk diameter ø > 45 cm at the height of the platform
The bolts are fixed opposite each other in the tree and support the two wooden beams on which the platform is fixed. “Static Supports” are mounted on the thicker tree. On the thinner tree there are “Dynamic Supports” – so the trees can dance independently in the wind.
Treehouse between 3 trees:
- Minimum trunk diameter tree with two screws ø > 45 cm at the height of the platform.
- Minimum trunk diameter secondary trees with 1 screw ø > 35 cm at the height of the platform.
The most massive tree 1 carries the two screws with the Static Support – trees 2 & 3 have each Dynamic Support.
Treehouse between 4 trees:
- Minimum trunk diameter trees with 1 screw ø > 35 cm at platform height.
The two strongest trees 1 & 2 carry the Static Supports – trees 3 & 4 are supported by Dynamic Supports.
Total weight: 35740 g
Details can be found on the respective product pages.
Please read the hardware info before buying!