Why should the GTS Allstar always be used when building a treehouse?
The GTS Allstar is the best choice when it comes to safety and stability. Why? Due to the thick cylinder, it is highly loadable both vertically and horizontally – this advantage is particularly effective in softwood (spruce, pine, fir, …)!
Problem: The GTS Allstar usually requires a trunk diameter > 40 cm (1.31 ft). Not everyone has such large trees in their garden – that is why we have developed the GTS Top.
The GTS Top is used where the tree is too small for the GTS Allstar.
- Small to medium-sized treehouses
- Only in hardwood (beech, oak, ash, …) and only vertically strongly loadable!
- Log diameter ø at mounting point:
> 30 cm with one screw
> 35 cm with two opposite screws
- Straight trunk with smooth bark (maximum trunk inclination 4°)
- Vertical load capacity ⇓ MEDIUM
- Horizontal load capacity ⇒ LOW