When should the “GTS Top” be used?
Normally, for heavier loads, the GTS Allstar is the best choice. Why? Because it can carry heavier loads both vertically and horizontally – this is especially the case in softwood!
Problem: The GTS Allstar usually requires a trunk diameter > 40 cm. Not everyone has such large trees in their garden – that is why the GTS Top was developed.
The GTS Top is used where the tree is too small for the GTS Allstar.
- Small to medium-sized tree houses
- Can only withstand heavy loads in hardwood!
- Trunk diameter ø at mounting point:
> 30 cm with one screw
> 35 cm with two opposite screws
- Straight trunk with smooth bark (maximum trunk inclination 4°)
- Vertical load capacity ⇓ MEDIUM
- Horizontal load capacity ⇒ SMALL