Hey, hardworking treehouse builders!
This year we are once again holding our DIY TREEHOUSE CONTEST as a small Thank You. Take part and use the nice weather to take some photos or videos of your treehouse – it’s worth it, this time THE BEST 6 PARTICIPANTS will win!
There are prizes and cash worth over €1000:
- The best DIY treehouse photos / videos will win.
- Deadline for entries is 31 Dec. 2023
- All customers of TheTreehouse.shop are eligible to participate.
We are already looking forward to your contributions!
These are the prizes for the first 6 places!!!
Besides lots of money, there are also practical tools and headlamps for spooky treehouse nights to be won – all in top quality, of course:
To enter, send us photos and/or videos of your treehouse project!
Participation is easy as pie:
1. Email us to email@example.com:
- Send us 5 – 10 pictures or a video (good quality via Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc.).
- Write a few nice words about you and your treehouse.
2. Write Google review (optional):
- Click this link: https://g.page/r/CXY7Ddksm5q7EBM/review
- Or go to our Google company page (just search “TheTreehouse.Shop” at google.com)
- Click on “Write a review” in the “Company info” section.
- Upload 5 – 10 pictures
- We are happy about every review!
Click on the pictures to see the winners of the last years:
Here are the most important questions and answers to our competition:
How does the jury evaluate?
TheTreehouse.Shop team will select the 6 winners from all entries.
The following criteria play a role for us:
- Treehouse feeling (mood / quality of the photos / videos)
- Creativity / craziness (who takes the funniest, most eye-catching photos / videos)
- Craftsmanship / artistic skill / great sketches
- We also like to see action and life in the place, i.e.: kids running around, animals, laughing faces, wild parties, photos of the set-up.
To get a feel for what we like, check out the winners of our last “treehouse competitions” 😉
When is the deadline?
31 December 2023
Winners will be chosen in the 2024 New Year’s rush and announced on our website and on our anti-social media.
You will be personally notified and receive your prizes by 15 January!
Who may participate?
- Anyone who has ordered from TheTreehouse.Shop and visibly installed our products, regardless of the year.
- Excluded are the winning projects of our last “Treehouse Competitions 2020, 2021 and 2022”.
Further conditions of participation (photo, video & text rights)
By participating, TheTreehouse.Shop – Vitus Wahlländer obtains the rights to the photos – i.e. we are allowed to use the originals for our internet presence (social media & website) for life without further inquiry.
Of course, we respect your privacy: your data will not be passed on to third parties. If you do not agree with something after publication, we are always available and can remove contributions. The location of the treehouses will not be disclosed!
Don’t worry, you won’t be printed in any gossip magazines … we are primarily interested in presenting beautiful customer projects on our channels to motivate people to build their own treehouses.
Sponsors and data protection
This is a competition by TheTreehouse.Shop – Vitus Wahlländer. Closing date is 31.12.2023 at midnight. This promotion by TheTreehouse.Shop – Vitus Wahlländer is guaranteed to be run in accordance with the above terms and conditions. The sponsors/brands Dictum, Stahlwille and Petzl are not organisers and have only sponsored the competition with the above mentioned prizes, there is no business relationship.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties!
Many thanks to our partners and sponsors!
DICTUM is more than tools – For over 170 years, the German company Dictum has been offering a wide portfolio of tools and materials for the highest demands and requirements. Take a look at the online shop or one of the branches and convince yourself of the first-class tools, the feel, ergonomics and quality of workmanship. If you buy here, you can’t go wrong!
PETZL – Petzl is one of the world’s leading brands for vertical activities in the sports and industrial sectors. For more than 50 years, the French family business has been driving the development, technology and safety of a wide range of products and sharing them with the global community. A brand you can trust 110%!
Stahlwille stands for quality made in Germany – For over 160 years, the STAHLWILLE brand has been synonymous with top-class tools. For us, “Made in Germany” is both a claim and an incentive: to produce tools that set standards and are unparalleled in innovation, precision and durability. We at TheTreehouse.Shop know: Once you have worked with it, you will never want to pick up anything else again!