Please follow our installation instructions exactly – this is the only way to ensure a permanently secure mounting!
Mounting Dynamic Support:
- After you have mounted the GTS (tree screw), jerk the nut loose.
- Slide the slide bearing and, if necessary, Distance Rings onto the shaft of the GTS.
- Position the support beam on the Dynamic Support. The Dynamic Support should have equal room to move in all directions.
- To fasten the support, we recommend 6-8 mm stainless steel screws (small holes), and 10-12 mm hexagonal bolts. For heavier loads, 10-12 mm lock bolts secured with nuts (large holes).
- To avoid leverage, for large loads, make sure the beam cannot slide too far out. Distance Rings or an additional rope securing device can help here.