Tree houses that are far above the ground often look particularly exciting! What you should bear in mind:
- the higher up, the more complicated the construction becomes
- the higher, the stronger the wind load
- the higher, the more dangerous everything becomes (falling objects, people, …)
- For small children, the platform height should not exceed 3 m (10 ft), so slides and climbing ropes can also be attached.
- The most comfortable way to work is to stand safely with the ladder extended (approx. 3 – 4 m platform height).