- Weight of the tree house – area load per m²
- Position of the platform – Load intake surfaces
- Loading of the individual fasteners – calculation example
- Load capacity of the tree
A tree house for a tree is like a big backpack for a person – health, stature and environment determine how big and how heavy the backpack may be so that the person can still move freely. If you carry the backpack for a while, your body gets used to its weight and builds up muscles in a targeted manner – the same applies to a tree.
In the following article we show you:
- A simple method to estimate the weight of your tree house.
- In order to find out the load of the individual fasteners.