- Fix swing beam to a tree
- Buy 1 x “Swing Set” for combination tree + A-frame
- Buy 2 x “Swing Set” to mount one beam between two trees
- Up to two swings possible
Assembly of the screw “GTS Friend”:
- Determine the exact position of the screw hole on the tree.
- Drill with Auger bit 36 mm a 140 mm deep horizontal hole.
- Clean the drill hole and screw in the screw.
Mounting the swing beam:
- The beam must lie directly against the tree trunk.
- Screw “Static Support” and swing beam with two 10 mm – lock screws & four stainless steel wood screws.
- Put “Distance Rings” onto the shaft to secure the position of the beam to the outside.
That’s what you need for assembly:
- GTS “Friend” incl. nut
- Accessories: Static Support, Distance Rings
- Strong drill machine > 18 V; 4 Ah
- 36 mm Auger drill
- Disinfection spray for cleaning tool and screw
- 1″ Ratchet for screwing in the screw
Total weight: 5,7 kg
Details can be found on the respective product pages.
- Prices incl. 19% VAT. (Germany) + plus shipping costs
- Delivery time within Europe Zone 1 max. 14 days (in stock)
- Delivery time for other countries in the EU: max. 21 days (in stock)
- More info here