LIROS D-PRO 6 MM – 10 Meter!
79,90 € (incl. 19% MwSt)
incl. 19% VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
The Dyneema rope “LIROS D-Pro 6 mm” – our steel rope replacement up to 1500 kg!
Dyneema ropes are extremely strong, technical synthetic fibre ropes and an attractive alternative to steel ropes – they are considerably lighter, can carry the same loads and are easier to handle without special tools. Our “D-Pro 6 mm” can be used with continuous load up to 1500 kg.
Please note! Prices for “Liros D-Pro” refer to 10 m rope length: VK = n x 10 m
Despite their enormous load-bearing capacity, Dyneema ropes are not suitable as main girders; they can suddenly tear in the event of fire or due to sharp objects!
Use Dyneema ropes for:
- Secondary load absorption
- Position securing of the platform (if it fluctuates too much)
- Additional Restore
- Lateral guying
- Best quality from LIROS (made in Germany)
- The LIROS heat-stretch system guarantees optimum breaking loads and elongation values
- Best rub resistance
- High UV stability
- Small diameter and light weight
- simple spliceability without special tools
- Unobtrusive optics
- Core from Dyneema
- Construction 12-plait braided, stretched and coated
- work elongation < 1 %
- breaking load 4300 kg
- Weight 23 g/m
- diameter 6 mm
- Color: black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.